WELCOME, BRIARLAKE BEAVERS!
EARTH DAY CELEBRATION POSTPONED
Due to the weather and muddy conditions at the park, the Earth Day Family Picnic has been canceled. It will be rescheduled for a later date TBA.
BRIARLAKE'S SCIENCE OLYMPIAD GOING TO STATE
Join your friends in the Cafetorium to watch Ralph break the Internet!
Pizza & snacks will be available for purchase.
April 26th, 5:30-7:30pm
The GADOE provides numerous critical resources for teachers and parents to support instruction in preparation for the GAMS. See links and descriptions below:
- Reading & Evidence-Based Writing Passage and Item Sets - Provide sample extended/constructed response writing prompts and exemplars for teachers to use in the classroom. Items and scoring exemplars exist for every tested content. These should be reviewed with students to prepare them for the open-ended writing components of GAMS.
- Test Blueprints - These communicate the structure of the test. They outline the types of items students will see as well as the number of items points possible.
- Assessment Guides - These are supplemental resources designed to acquaint you with the structure and content of the assessment.
- Study/Resource Guides - These guides contain practice questions and learning activities. This is a great resource to share with parents.
- Achievement Level Descriptors - These descriptors describe how much mastery a student has. These documents break the content areas down by standard.
- Saturday, April 20
- Tuesday, April 23
- Wednesday, April 24
- Friday, April 26
- Tuesday, April 30
- Wednesday, May 1
- Thursday, May 2